Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Music and Bedroom

Hello Internet!

So there's this song.

It's called "A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope.

It's AMAZING.

I highly recommend that you listen to it.

Lovelovelovelovelove.

I also like this song called "Nine In The Afternoon" by Panic! At The Disco.

And Wonderwall by Oasis.

And....

I need to stop or this will go on for an eternity.



I was thinking about re-doing my room a tiny bit.

Adding more posters,some cute end tables,and maybe a throw rug and some decorative pillows.

I think it's a good idea, I dunno.

I also want to add more twinkle lights.

This may sound really weird,but twinkle lights seem to help me calm down if I'm having bad anxiety.

It may be just me,but I think you should try it.

Even if it doesn't help,you still have some pretty cute twinkle lights. :)

If all goes to plan,I'll be uploading pictures of the room once it's done.


Wanderlust xx

No comments:

Post a Comment