Monday, June 8, 2015

Pictures

Hello Internet!

Right now I'm sitting in my room trying to figure out what exactly is going on today.

I'm not going to school.

We have to leave by 11:30.

And I need to look relatively good so I don't look like a mutt for a picture.

I.have.to.wait.in.line.all.day.for.a.picture.

Riveting.



Besides the fact that I don't like crowds or waiting in line all day,

I'm also not looking forward to this because I have to take a picture.

I have to try and look good in a picture.

This may be impossible.


I think I need a little help,and this is where you guys come in.

The high today is 88 degrees. 

The low is 70.

Humidity is at 64% and winds are 12 mph.

What do I wear??


I have two outfit choices.

They both include a hairstyle and a bit of makeup.

They will be described with the outfit.


Outfit Choice #1-

Printed V-neck (black and white)

Black Leggings  

Black Vans

Panic! At The Disco wristband

Faux  pearl earrings

Mascara and a pinky lip color

Side braid


Outfit Choice #2-

The Corpse Bride Tank Top   

Black Capri Leggings

Galaxy Vans 

Metal Stud Earrings

Blue Shark Tooth String Bracelet

Waved Hair

Mascara and a sheer plum lip color


Which one do you like best?

Answer in the comments down below :3


I don't know why exactly I'm making such a big fuss over this.

To any normal person,it's just getting your picture taken.

No big deal.

To me,it's waiting in line all day to meet a rude,grumpy human taking a picture of you where you inevitably blink.

It's also having to deal with more than 15 strangers in a room who don't want to be there.

When you have social anxiety,it's kind of nerve-wracking.

If you say the wrong thing,step in the wrong place,or even wear the wrong thing,you could be ridiculed.

Although you probably won't,that's just how my anxious brain works.


Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you have a fantastic day.

If you want to follow my twitter, it's @heywanderlust22.

That way you'll know when my blogs go live :D


Wanderlust xx









No comments:

Post a Comment